THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK (FRN) is a family-focused human service organization that serves families and individuals affected by autism, chronic illness, disabilities, and epilepsy. FRN is composed of four affiliate organizations that work to improve the lives of their constituents.
- Click here to view the 2012 Annual Report NEW!
- Click here to view the 2011 Annual Report.
- Click here to view the 2010 Annual Report.
- Beach Haven West Mom Is First in State to Receive Full Funding Through RREM Program 10/30/2013
- 3rd Annual Caregiving Awareness Night to Address Growing Needs – 10/18/2013
- Retreat, support for caregivers during National Women’s Health Week – 5/10/2013
- 2nd Annual Caregiving Awareness Night in Ocean County – 1/24/2013
- Caregiving Night Launches Ocean County Coalition – 10/18/2011